A set of icons are used to represent the personal pronouns.
Get to know them first in English (or your mother tongue)
Here is how...
1. Watch the flash movie (directly below).
2. Study the pronoun icons (below the movie).
3. Click on the 'Learn (slow)' link (on the right) to test your recall.
4. Click on the 'Learn (Fast)' link (on the right) to confirm your automated recall.
5. Once you are done with 1-4, congratulations
-- you are ready to start with Step 3 (Afrikaans Subject Pronouns).
Become comfortable to name Subject, Object, and Possessive Pronouns in English
1. For Subject Pronouns, you might say:
<ICON> eats bread.
2. For Object Pronouns, you might say:
Jack hears <ICON>.
3. For Possessive Pronouns you might say:
...(that book), it is <ICON>.
4. For Possessive Adjectives you might say:
That is <ICON> book.
|Now you are ready for |
• STEP 3: SUBJECT PRONOUNS